We thrive on connecting people to the things that matter most by delivering unmatched customer experience, investing in our associates, and creating value for our shareholders. We are a fast-paced Business Hub. Working with us requires commitment, integrity, collaboration, and willingness to meet or exceed the targets.
Successful candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced call center environment to initiate outbound calls to potential customers. Sales revolve around creating new clients and/or selling additional services to drive revenue. After-sale support with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction. Offer solutions to customers with the objective of acquiring customer’s business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work directly via telephone, to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential customers to purchase new products and/or services
• Educate customers on product offerings and services, explain pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
• Follow up with customer via telephone following initial sales contact.
• Identify customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
• Place a minimum of 100 outbound calls each day
• Consistently meet departmental sales goals
• Continued product education to better service customer calls
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Ability to handle multi-task assignments
• Computer literate
• Follow up with customer(s) to assure they received services offered and customer is satisfied
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following competencies
• Design – Demonstrate attention to detail and strive for excellence.
• Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Interpersonal Skills – We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to be respectful and communicate openly with team members and other departments
• Written Communication – Able to read, write, and interpret written information while being reliable and transparent
• Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Strong customer service skills
• Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Superior closing skills
• Computer Literate
• Spirited personality
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals
• Understand role within team but take initiative
• Ability to work under pressure but maintain a calm and approachable demeanor
• Must be a self-motivated individual that is empowered to make decisions as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of a High School (F,A/FSc/A’Levels)
• 2 or more years’ experience of Telesales , retail or call center in a high volume fast, paced environment
• Sales experience in Charter Spectrum and DTV Campaign is desirable
• Ability to read and interpret documents that pertain to the specific campaign
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of the organization.
• Ability to converse professionally and with empathy with an emphasis on owning and solving issues whilst building excellent rapport.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
This position is a standard full-time role and during select times individual will be asked to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs