In efforts to better serve your needs, AlphaCore Technologies, LLP collects and stores personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide through our contact forms and other means of communication in which you provide your information. The information collected may include but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and resume. The website may also auto-collect information to improve your user experience including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and actions taken on the site. This information may be used to offer you an improved user experience, to improve our site to better serve your needs, or to send periodic emails that may be relevant to your needs, respond to inquiries, questions and/or other requests.
We value your information, and protect your privacy by utilizing this information only in a way that best benefits you. AlphaCore Technologies, LLP does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your explicit approval outside of the following purposes:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with AlphaCore Technologies, LLPunder strict confidentiality agreements in order to help us communicate with you regarding relevant offers from AlphaCore Technologies, LLP and our marketing partners. These companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- To share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- To transfer information about you if AlphaCore Technologies, LLP is acquired by or merged with another company